Saturday, January 30, 2016

Post Six: Watercolor


 Guys, let me tell you --watercolors are my new jam. Nothing beats some light sketching, and then watercolors while watching some Netflix. 
 I just recently got my own set, after sharing my dad's Winsor and Newton set for a few years. I bought a set of 24 Yarka Saint Petersburg full pans which I am in love with. 

 Here is the Winsor and Newton set.

                     

And here is the new Yarka Saint Petersburg set.

                     


 I've been having an awesome time just playing around with the colors.



Here's a big piece I just finished, which I'm pretty happy with.



Last but not least brushes. People often ask me what kind of brushes I use, or what sizes I use, so here it is. 




And that's all for today, A-okay, and goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment